Trinity Lutheran Schoool is a great place to grow because:
- We are driven by a commitment to the Gospel and focused on a mission of bringing hope and healing to students and families.
- We are engaged in effective strategic planning which enables us to maximize our ability to achieve this mission. We utilize the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA) accreditation process to develop and implement policies that benefit our students and their families.
- We meet or exceed state and national academic standards at all grade levels.
- We lead students to share their faith in Christ in an unbelieving world.
- We identify future leaders for the Church locally and globally.
We have educators who:
Model visionary leadership. They inspire and model a shared vision of good stewardship, encouragement, and empathy for others.
Model servant leadership. They concern themselves with the personal growth of their students, who, while being served, become healthier, wiser, freer, more autonomous, and more likely themselves to become servants (Robert Greenleaf)
Model spiritual leadership.They study God's Word, share their faith, apply God's Law and Gospel appropriately, exhibit a passion for ministry, act courageously, equip God's people for service, care for others, demonstrate integrity, and model an active prayer life.
Trinity Lutheran School is a Christ-centered ministry that has been in existence since 1945 and is committed to education. It is a blessing to have committed alumni, families, and community members that value the education at Trinity. Trinity Lutheran School teachers are gifted in Christian witness as well as academic expertise in education for the full development of each student. A Trinity Lutheran School education is understood to encompass all growth activities for students. This includes personal spiritual development, regular academic curriculum, and various extra-curricular activities.
A unique feature of the Trinity Lutheran School vision for education is the primary emphasis placed on training all students and staff members to be Christian servants, developing their unique talents, but also learning to use them in service both to God's Church family and His world community. Trinity Lutheran School teachers teach the Christian faith and Christian living at all times, both in and outside the classroom. Personal relationships are built between all memebers of the Trinity Lutheran School family; relationships that can last forever.
Each school day begins with a Bible verse and prayer. The classrooms then hold morning meetings in which students can share about their life and relationship with Christ. Each Wednesday students and staff gather for chapel to worship and give thanks to God. The 20-30 minute chapel time is led by area Pastors, our own Pastor, teachers, and is a special time for the school to gather as a community in Christ.